What is it?
A Combined Hysterometer (Uterine Sound) and Cervical Canal Dilator.
What gynaecological procedures can beneift?
IUD Insertion , Hysteroscopy, rvF, D&C, D&E, Cervical Stenosis
What does it replace?
The Pratt & Hegar Dilators, Hysterometers (Sounds), and Non-Flexible Sound/Dilators
What are the Features & Benefits?
- Capped Hysterometer and Graduated Dilator arms ensure sterility integrity.
- Stop Ring design on the Hysterometer arm, reduces perforation risk.
- Clear identifiable depth indicators on the Hysterometer improved visualization for IUD insertion.
- Material flexibility & memory properties allow Conti-Combo to be curved to suit cervical access.
- Dilator arm offers dilation from 3.5 ram to 4.5mm to 5.0mm to 5.5mm over a length of 100mm .
- Provides 3.5mm diameter for the initial 15mm length, 4.5mm diameter for the next 20mm, 5.0mm diameter for the next 20mm and 5.5mm diameter for the remaining 45mm. This offers a more efficient multistep approach to procedures requiring external & internal os dilation.
- Built-in safety Stop at 100mm from stem to reduce the risk of uterine perforation.
- The stepped dilator incorporates engraved diameters for the 4 segments.
- Ergonomically designed handle.
- Australian designed, Australian manufactured device offering a multifunction single-use device that increases efficiency, productivity, and above 0—patient safety, at an economic cost.