If you place your order by phone or fax, you will be issued an invoice, with payment due 30 days after the invoice date.
The following options are available to you for paying your invoice:
- Direct Deposit
- Electronic transfer into our bank account
- Bank details are available on the bottom of each invoice or contact our customer service.
- Please include your customer name and Invoice number in your bank reference.
- Fax your remittance to 02 9831 6443 or email to [email protected]
- Payable to Contiform International
- Mail to: P.O Box 420 Blacktown, NSW, 214
- Credit card
- All credit card purchases will attract 1.7% on the total invoice
- We do not accept American Express.
PRICING & GST
- All pricing is in Australian dollars and is exclusive of GST.
- Please note all prices are subject to change without notice.
RETURNS & DAMAGED SHIPMENTS
- Goods returned without notification will not be accepted.
- In the event that you wish to return goods, contact must be made within 7 days of the received goods. Then you will be provided a RGN ( Return Goods Number)
- Goods must be returned in new, saleable, non-tampered condition.
- Freight charges are the responsible of the customer. In the case of defective goods or a processing error the freight charge will be credited.
DELIVERY & HANDLING CHARGES
- Orders less than $250.00 ( Excl GST) in any area, will attract a freight charge.
Orders over $250.00 (excl GST) will be delivered free of charge in metropolitan Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane, & some regional areas. Freight charges will apply to all other parts of Australia.